The Law Office of advocate Patrycji Kaźmierczak concentrates on leading matters connected with construction investments.. What distinguishes us is an individual approach to each Client. We define their needs and develop long-term procedures and assumptions for their business.
Our main goal is not to acquire as many Clients as possible, but to maintain high quality of services rendered and up-to-date knowledge on the projects of our Clients.
We work in such a way as to not only eliminate current problems resulting from the dynamics of construction industry but also to focus our efforts on giving our Clients a sense of long-term security.
By means of constant cooperation we provide legal and tax law advice to:
– Polish and foreign investors,
– project supervisors,
– development groups,
– main contractors and subcontractors.
Our Law Office is an entity specialising in widely understood construction investments, thus we also operate under public procurement law. We also prepare procurement procedures and deal with copyrights concerning design works.
We provide the following services for the construction industry:
- real estate audit performed prior to the purchase of land, during which we define and analyse land development and zoning conditions,
- selecting relevant legal form for each individual company,
- creating special purpose entities or restructuring existing companies,
- selecting tax domicile,
- preparing conditions of tender, negotiating and drawing up agreements for execution of general construction works,
- preparing consortium, delivery and sales agreements,
- ensuring ongoing legal supervision over the investment,
- conducting claims cases made by subcontractors for construction works performed,
- cooperating with architects in drawing up architect services agreements.